At DGI Huset Vejle you will find many different types of training facilities.
Indoor swimming centre
During the period 1 March – 31 Dec 2019, our hot water pools, water slides, diving boards, etc., are closed due to renovation. However, we offer swimming and other activities in our new 50-metre pool. Since the pool is two meters deep throughout, it is a requirement that you can swim 100 metres. The 50-metre pool has eight lanes, which are subdivided into 25-metre sections. But during mornings and evenings you also have the option of swimming along 50-metre lanes. The hour schedules are listed among our opening hours.
We offer various activities you can participate in besides swimming, which are included in the admission ticket. The times for these you will find on our website:
- Borrow a SUP (Stand up paddle) and test your skills
- Try a kayak – the rules of use can be found on the website
- Electronic timekeeping for competitions / relay
- Swim by following the pace of a light stripe at the bottom of the pool and compete against e.g. Pernille Blume or an emperor penguin
- Participate in an aqua-board or aqua-jogging team
- Work out using training equipment in the swimming centre (not in the pool)
You can buy a ticket for badminton and book a court for 55 minutes.
Fitness training or team training
You have the opportunity to train in our fitness centre or attend our team with a single ticket. We have a team plan with over 120 teams a week with e.g. indoor cycling, yoga, hot yoga, dance, team strength training, reformers Pilates, TRX. Fitness and team plans are for everyone from 15 years of age.
In the café, you will always find healthy offerings of food and beverages. Mix your own salad, get extra energy with a smoothie, or choose a dish from the menu.
Find prices, opening hours and times for activities at www.dgihusetvejle.dk.