Everything is carefully selected with an all-important focus on quality, produce from Funen and organic ingredients.
What’s on the menu?
- Homemade Italian ice cream from Gelato Italia in Svendborg.
- Organic coffee roasted at Holy Bean in Aarup.
- Organic fizz from Ørbæk Brewery.
- Kvali toast with ham from the Lund Butcher’s Shop in Middelfart.
- Chocolate goodies from Summerbird in Assens.
- Homemade cakes and loads more.
This small, locally run ice cream shop is just a stone’s throw from the water and provides a panoramic view of Båring Cove.
Our philosophy is ‘Small is Beautiful’. You won’t find a huge range - just a few carefully chosen delicacies to satisfy all your savoury and sweet cravings.
Opens for the season on 25 March 2018 at midday.
The shop is open every day during the school Summer break, during which we organise flea markets, taste workshops for children and lots of other events. Follow us on social media to see our opening times and events calendar.