10.000 sqm water sports and family fun in Esbjerg.
Swim Stadium Denmark - Denmark's largest bathing and swimming facility - Tropical water park 10,000 sqm with slides and 10 different pools and baths.
Here are experiences and something to play with for the whole family.
- 2 great aqua slides (60 and 81 m).
- THE GRAY DEEP - 81 meter long slide with sound, pictures and light show starting on the 4th floor.
- THE OLD ONE - 60 meter long open slide - with timekeeping.
- Children’s pool - The little ones can have their fling in the baby pool or in the children’s pool, where the depth of water is of 30 and 45 cm respectively.
- Swimming equipment and toys - Funny and colourful rubber beach toys and other toys, water wings and belts can be used for free.
- Bubbles and countercurrent - Play with the force of nature in the roaring waves of the wave pool - or with the eddy current in the countercurrent canal.
- 50 metre competition pool
- Platform and springboards - Everybody dare to go on 1 and 3-metre springboards, but a platform at the height of 5 m is quite a challenge to most people.
- THE BLUE CANNON - 47% free fall from a height of 5 meters - if you dare.
- Centre pool - We are able to raise part of the bottom of our competition pool so that it can be used for playing. This pool is not always open, however.
- Roman bath - Be at rest in the Roman department with steam bath, sauna, soft-sauna, cold and hotwater pool and jacuzzi.
Also visit Esbjerg Spa & Wellness in the swim centre
Wellness section with sauna, steam bath, spa, therapy bathtub, ice fountain, foot spa, treatment room and relaxation area. Book appointments and see prices on esbjergwellness.dk