Randbøldal Museum is located in the scenic valley of Vejle Ådal. The river and the many springs gave rise to a paper mill, Engelsholm Papirfabrik, in 1732. In 1847, the plant became a textile mill. Later, the factory building itself collapsed altogether.
At Randbøldal Museum you can experience:
- Heritage workshops for paper and textile.
- An exhibition on wind and hydropower.
- Models of the paper and textile mills of Engelsholm Papirfabrik and Randbøldal Klædefabrik.
- Outdoor water experiments to harness waterpower. At around 20 stations, children and the young at heart can harness the power of water by using watermills and sluices as in olden days.
- Museum shop selling crafts, books, hot and cold drinks and ice cream
The museum also has picnic tables and benches.